Monday, June 17, 2013

52 weeks of blogging with a purpose: Who I am

Today, I'm linking up with Becky at From Mrs. to Mama


I am....

A new mother. Blair made me a momma in January and I'm learning more and more each day about motherhood... The good, the bad, and the ugly. I have learned that you can read anything and everything but you are going to be the mom that you were raised to be. I love her more than I ever thought I could love someone, each day I feel the need to do better for myself so that I can do better for her.

 I am a daughter. My Mom & Dad taught me many things and have shaped me into who I am today. Without their guidance and support I would not be the person I am today.






 I am a wife. An ever changing title and always working hard to be the best wife I can be to Jeff and momma to Blair. Striving to balance marriage life with motherhood and learning how that balance is achieved.

 I'm a granddaughter, great-niece, niece, cousin and all around family person. Family has molded me into the person I am and continues to play a major role in my life. Whether it be from afar or close I am a very family oriented person. I am a learner. As I have said before I am always learning. Learning things about my job, my life, my self, my child, my husband, or my family. Striving to learn something new motivates me to do good for myself.

 I'm a friend...a friend that texts only a few, calls even fewer, but still loves to keep in touch with my friends as much as I can. My downfall- keeping in touch with friends, especially now that I have a baby and she's my priority.

 Who are you? What do you want for yourself??


1 comment: