Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Kindle

My amazing hubby got me a Kindle Fire for Christmas!  I didn't ask for one, nor did I know anything about it when I got it.  To say it is amazing is an understatement.  Since I got it I have used it daily.  My list of daily uses 1. Lose It app to track calories, 2. read my most recent book, 3. read blogs online, 4. Words with Friends, 5. Angry birds, 6. Read the local news paper.  I haven't read a ton of books in the last 5 years, okay maybe 1 in the last 5 years outside of school books.  Since Christmas I have read 5 books!!  I have found some really good ones and am always looking for more.  Books I have read so far:

1. 51 dates/50 weeks

A book about a former addict that is rebuilding her life and going on 51 dates in 50 weeks.  A good easy read that I enjoyed.

2.  UnThinkable
A true story about an amaing man Scott Rigsby.  After an accident he lost both legs, but went on to complete the Hawaii Ironman.  I could not put this book down- I read it in less than 2 days!!  An awesome insipring story for sure.

3.  I was a bad kid- a very short book about a kid and how horrible he realizes he was when he was younger.

4. Heaven is for real- Great book, make you think about life.

5.  Fools Rush In- about a girl who takes over her father's wedding boutique and finds true love in an unexpected fashion.

On my list...
Bossy Pants by Tina Fey
The Hunger Games Series- I have heard great things

Do you have any suggestions?  I am looking for something to read next!

No comments:

Post a Comment