Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sid Day

It has been almost a tradition for Sid to come and spend a day or so with Jeff and I right before Christmas.  This year was no different.  I met my parents and picked up Sid after work on Friday and headed to our house.  On Sid day, he gets to decide where we eat or what we fix at home and then go do something fun.

This year Sid decided he wanted pizza for dinner, not just any pizza though, he wanted Pepperoni Pizza from Monical's.  So we headed to Pontiac to go get pizza and then Jeff and I had a little surprise planned for him.  We took him bowling.

Uncle Jeff helping his first go

He ran back everytime to wait for his ball to come back

He decided he could do it on his own :)

My favorite little man!


His first game he bowled a 93!




2nd Game!

We had a lot of fun and he almost beat me!  We bowled 3 games and he was ready to keep bowling but it was getting late so we headed home.

The next morning Sid wanted cinnamon rolls for breakfast and then he wanted to play with Kuba.  Next, he decided he was ready to play Rock Band.  Uncle Jeff helped him get things set up and played with him for awhile.



No comments:

Post a Comment