Monday, January 30, 2012

Pinterest and our weekend

I have of course jumped on the Pinterest bandwagon.  I love to waste time looking for new projects, inspiration, recipes, and basically anything that will interest me.  I have done a few projects and have lots more on my list.  Below is one project I did and documented and some pins I have used for inspiration.

The project I did-  http://www.incredibleiversons.blogspot.com/2011/12/blessing-ring.html  I made this with our wedding cards and after Christmas I made one for 2011 with our cards.  I don't have pictures of it, but I'll try and get some.

A yummy recipe- Pumpkin Oatmeal cookies.  These were so good!  I made them 3 or 4 times this fall!
http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/09/pumpkin-spiced-oatmeal-pecan-cookies.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+weightwatcherspointsrecipes+%28Gina%27s+Skinny+Recipes%29 The best part- they are healthy!!!

Asparagus Gratin- this was so yummy- Jeff and I ate the whole batch. 

I used Mozzarella and it was still good.  We are asparagus fans at our house and will be trying this again.  http://apronappeal.blogspot.com/2011/06/asparagus-gratin.html

In other news, not much going on.  Saturday we went to Saybrook.  I went to a Norwex party at Kelli's and got to see the girls.  It's always fun to see them and see how much they have grown.  I ordered a few new Norwex items- I love everything I have.  The best part- it's chemical free!!
Aubrey was looking super cute!  Mady was taking a nap for the majority of the time I was there, but I did get to spend some time with her.  Saturday was also my dad's birthday.  We went out to eat with them at Red Lobster and had a great time.  After dinner we met up with Bridget, Kelsie, and Jay and headed downtown Bloomington, but I don't have any pictures :(
We are still bowling in our Sunday night League in Pontiac.  We are not very good, but we have fun so that's all that matters.  No bowling for us next weekend because we will be watching My Team- The Patriots- play in the Superbowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment