Saturday, December 29, 2012

35 weeks-35 days to go!


How far along: 35 weeks

How big is baby: according to Thebump the size of a coconut

Weight Gain/Loss: It varies between 18-20 lbs.

Maternity clothes: Maternity for the most, except for lounging at home.

Stretch marks: Nope

Sleep: Not so great, but I do get a few good hours every few nights

Best Moment of the Week: Spending the holidays with our families and knowing that next year we will have a little one to help celebrate.

Movement: Yes!

Symptoms: Achey back, a few contractions, some Braxton-Hicks contractions, nesting like crazy.

Food Cravings: Not much of anything.

Gender: We'll find out in January or early February!

We had a great holiday season with our families.  I unfortunately didn't take a lot of pictures but we have the memories.  We have been busy doing finishing touches to the baby's room and getting some projects done before the little one arrives.  We are getting very excited to meet the little one.  I am getting anxious/nervous/excited but so happy that we have made it this far and hope to keep the little one cooking until at least 37 weeks, which I think we will have no trouble with.

Daddy has been a great support this entire pregnancy and I know that things could have been so much harder without his support.  He has put in countless hours in the baby's room, been my rock when I am exhausted or frustrated, and has been so involved.    He is so good about listening to me vent when I've had  a bad day, tell me to go lay down when I'm having pain, and is great at asking questions to start discussions about what happens when the baby arrives.  I appreciate all he has done and can't wait to see him with his little baby in his arms.  I think there will soon be a post entirely dedicated to him :)

A collage from the beginning :)


No comments:

Post a Comment