Thursday, December 20, 2012

34 weeks- it's flying by!


How far along: 34 weeks

How big is baby: according to Thebump the size of a butternut squash

Weight Gain/Loss: 18 lbs. total- I lost 2 lbs. this week, but have still been eating normally

Maternity clothes: Maternity for the most, except for lounging at home.

Stretch marks: Nope

Sleep: Horrible.  I had a great night of sleep this week though and felt awesome!

Best Moment of the Week: Good doctors appointment on Monday and knowing the next time I see my doctor will be in 2013!!

Movement: Yes!

Symptoms: Insomnia, tiredness, achey back if I overdue it, nesting, nesting, nesting!

Food Cravings: Nothing at all.  Some days I have no appetite.  

Gender: We'll find out in January or early February!

I left out pictures on purpose today- I will be adding a lot after all of our Christmas festivities this week. For now I'm going to enjoy my 6 days off of work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment