Monday, December 3, 2012

31 weeks and a Baby Shower


How far along: 31 weeks

How big is baby: according to Thebump the size of a pineapple

Weight Gain/Loss: 15 lbs. total

Maternity clothes: Maternity for the most, except for lounging at home.

Stretch marks: Nope

Sleep: Not so great but the reasons are so worth the loss of sleep!

Best Moment of the Week: Yesterday was our first baby shower!  I can only say that Baby Iverson is loved my many, many people.  Many people are anxious about his/her arrival in addition to Mommy and Daddy!

Movement: Yes! Yesterday both Sid and Mady were able to feel the baby move and kept feeling my baby bump the rest of the evening.

Symptoms: Growing belly, my belly button has been itching like crazy the last few days- I'm guessing that is a sign of stretching.  A little swelling if I don't keep up with drinking my water, and insomnia.

Food Cravings: this week: a donut from Casey's- longjohn with cream filling.  After I ate it I felt very guilty for eating such a bad food but it tasted so god.

Gender: We'll find out in January or early February!












Lots of pictures from the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment