Friday, November 23, 2012

29 and 30 weeks


How far along: 30 weeks- holy cow we are almost down to single digit weeks left until Tiny Ivy graces us with his/her presence.  Can't wait!

How big is baby: During week 29 the doctor estimated the baby to be around 2 1/2 lbs.  She was very happy with the size!

Weight Gain/Loss: 15 lbs. total

Maternity clothes: Mostly maternity, a few regular wardrobe pieces but not many

Stretch marks: Nope

Sleep: Awful!  Last night I finally slept most of the night after being awake from 2-5 am the nights previous.

Best Moment of the Week: During the 29th week we went to an appointment with the Maternal Fetal Medicine doctor and got to see the little one squirming around- we got a few really good profile pictures that make me want to meet this little one even more!

Movement: Yes! Latley lots of rolls and kicks/punches whenever I rest something on my stomach.  It is an amazing feeling- I'm sure I'll be tired of the kicks by the end, but I'm loving it now.

Symptoms: Growing belly, my belly button has been itching like crazy the last few days- I'm guessing that is a sign of stretching.

Food Cravings: this week: Tatertot Casserole, stuffing, and yesterday I just wanted something after dinner that was sweet.

Gender: We'll find out in January or early February!

No comments:

Post a Comment