Sunday, January 6, 2013

36 weeks


I am late getting this up because I have been batteling sickness for the last 6 days.   I wanted to post it late rather than not at all because we are down to the final weeks!

How far along: 36 weeks 4 days.  

How big is baby: according to Thebump the size of a honeydew mellon

Weight Gain/Loss: After my sickness this week I am up 16 lbs.

Maternity clothes: Maternity for the most, except for lounging at home.

Stretch marks: Nope

Sleep: Not great- the loss of sleep with being pregnant coupled with being sick has ment lots of short naps throught the day.

Best Moment of the Week: Finally feeling better today.

Movement: Yes!

Symptoms: Achey back, a few contractions, some Braxton-Hicks contractions, nesting like crazy.

Food Cravings: Nothing at all

Gender: We'll find out in a few weeks!

This week I had an appointment with my regular OB and had an ultrasound.  The baby looks good.  However, due to the hypertension I have had the entire pregnancy I will now be getting weekly Non-Stress Test and bi- weekly ultrasounds.  The ultrasound this week estimated the baby to be just under 6 lbs and right on track- strong heartbeat- and quickly running out of room!  I go back to the doctor weekly now until we have a baby in our arms :)

a photo from 36 weeks 4 days


No comments:

Post a Comment