Wednesday, August 8, 2012

So ready...

I'm so ready for fall!  I've been looking at freezer meals recently and thinking how yummy a warm casserole or a pot of chili sounds.  Fall is by far my favorite season, even though my hubby is really busy.  Lots to look forward to:
August 21- our 2nd Anniversary- can't believe it's been almost 2 years already
August 30- my dear Hubby's birthday
August 31- Miss Mady's 3rd birthday- how can she be 3 already?!?!
September 2- My birthday :) & Noah's 3rd Birthday
September 3- Labor Day= a day off of work to sit and relax
October 17- Neil & Jennie's birthdays

After fall we have LOTS of exciting things happening- a blog post to follow :)  So excited about things happening and looking forward to the fall and the holiday season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment