Thursday, August 30, 2012

Happy 29th!

Today, August 30th marks Jeff's 29th Birthday!

Looking back I've celebrated the last 8 birthdays with him.  A tradition started in year one was the confetti cake and confetti icing.  His favorite cake that he never got!  I baked his cake yesterday and today will celebrate his birthday with dinner.  Friday we head out with a group of friends to celebrate 3 birthdays- Jeff, Lindsay, and me!

For Jeff's birthday I want him to know how proud of him I am of all that he has accomplished in the last 8 years.  Getting his college degree, following his dreams, buying a home, remodeling our home, being my support, and for the first time this year he gets to celebrate his birthday as a Daddy!  Although "Tiny Ivy" isn't here yet, the 3 of us will celebrate him!

Jeff- I love you to the moon and back and look forward to many more birthdays ahead.  You are a great husband and will be a great father- you already are to Kuba.  We all love you and wish you the best birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment