Wednesday, August 29, 2012

17 weeks

How far along: 17 Weeks (posted a little late- tomorrow is 18 weeks!)

How big is babythe size of an onion
 
Weight Gain/Loss: Down a few pounds/up a few pounds- depends on the day a time

Maternity clothes: A few here and there.

Stretch marks: Nope

Sleep: I sleep but not well, my neck has been hurting quite a bit- time for a new pillow.

Best Moment of the Week: hitting 17 weeks and feeling what I think are tiny flutters!

Movement: I think so very slight, can't wait for them to get stronger.

Symptoms: growing belly, still tired- although much better than before

Food Cravings: Nothing- lately nothing has sounded appetizing 

Gender: We'll find out in January or early February!

Labor Signs: None.

What I am Looking Forward too: Experiencing pregnancy and then getting to meet our little one.

Daddy: I'm sure I'll say it a million times, but a great supporter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment