Thursday, September 6, 2012

19 weeks

(not the best- I was getting ready for work! At least it's a picture though)

How far along: 19 weeks


How big is babythe size of a mango
 
Weight Gain/Loss: Down a few pounds/up a few pounds- depends on the day a time 


Maternity clothes: Maternity pants/and or shirts depending on the day.


Stretch marks: Nope


Sleep: I sleep but not well


Best Moment of the Week: almost half way. 


Movement: very slightly.  They depend on my position and aren't strong at all yet.


Symptoms: growing belly, heartburn just in the last few days.


Food Cravings: Apples- green tart, sour apples


Gender: We'll find out in January or early February!


Labor Signs: None.


What I am Looking Forward too: Hitting 20 weeks, my appointment next Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment