Thursday, September 27, 2012

22 weeks

How far along: 22 weeks


How big is baby: the size of a papaya

Weight Gain/Loss: I honestley haven't been on the scale in about a week so who knows!

Maternity clothes: Maternity pants/and or shirts depending on the day.


Stretch marks: Nope


Sleep: Not so well, althought the last few nights have been better


Best Moment of the Week: cooler weather and rain I guess.


Movement: Yes! It is an amazing feeling- I'm sure I'll be tired of the kicks by the end, but I'm loving it now.


Symptoms: growing belly, insomnia


Food Cravings: Popcorn- air popped, no butter, no salt- I've eaten it 3 days this week


Gender: We'll find out in January or early February!


Labor Signs: None.


What I am Looking Forward too: The cooler temperatures, celebrating this miracle, getting the nursery together, and I know not baby related but......the holidays- I will admit I'm ready for some Christmas music :)

No picture again this week because our internet is not working at home.  I'll post a picture update when it is.

Any advice for first time parents?  I have been reading everything I can get my hands on, but feel like a fellow mom's advice is the best-

No comments:

Post a Comment