Friday, May 25, 2012

....

I have to vent a little, which seems to be happening more and more lately.

Can people (Family) no longer be happy for someone that is trying to make their life better?  I've run into this lately and it really drives me crazy.  It happened again last night and I was almost in tears I was so mad about it!  Just show someone some respect when they are trying to make their lives better, don't constantly put down someone's ideas because they aren't what you want.  I'm pretty much over the people that were rude last night and honestly don't care anymore.  They are lazy and do nothing and help no one, want nothing to do with anyone, and just piss me off more and more everytime I have to listen to them.

Grow up and Respect people and be positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment