Sunday, March 6, 2011

This past week has been filled with lots of events!

Monday night I went by my old place of employment to visit and use the fax machine.  I had some documents that had to be submitted by Tuesday afternoon so I sent them on Monday evening.  When I got home Jeff was headed out the door for the Fire Meeting and didn't get home until late.

Tuesday we both worked all day and when we got home Jeff said he wasn't feeling the greatest.  He hasn't been feeling great since he got home from Tennessee.

Wednesday night I went out to dinner with a great friend Bridget.  It was so nice to be able to go out and relax and just talk about what was going on with life.

Thursday, we had our tax appointment.  All I want to say is it didn't go like we thought it would.  After the appointment Jeff & I both came home and fell asleep- neither of us were feeling well.

Friday night Jeff and I met up with Bridget and Kelsie and went to the Prairie Thunder Hockey game.  We had fun, but unfortunately, Jeff was still not feeling well at all.  After the game the girls and I went to dinner but Jeff headed home.  While we were out to dinner we talked a lot and ended up not leaving the restaurant until after 10pm.

Yesterday- Jeff didn't move from the couch.  I'm not sure if he's got just a bad cold or what but he's been coughing and doesn't look like he feels good.  I just cleaned the house and tried to be quiet so he could rest.

Today neither of us are doing anything- we've both taken a few naps.  He's playing Xbox and I'm making cookies.

I've come to the conclusion that our camera charger is gone.  I've gone through everything and looked everywhere and Cannot find it for the life of me.  Not very happy- guess I"ll be looking on e-bay for one soon.  The next few weeks for us look just as busy as the last....never a dull moment with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment