Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Start of the 30 day challenge

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself



1. I am the only Granddaughter on my dad's side of the family- there are 5 grandsons.
2.  Almost 7 months ago I married my high school sweetheart after almost 7 years of dating.
3. Jeff & I have an English Mastiff, Kuba, that lives inside.
4.  In High School, I was a competitive powerlifter and finished 2nd in the nation.
5.  I have 2 nephews and 2 nieces and another nice on the way. (1 nephew and 1 niece are not technically that :))
6.  I have been involved with 4-H for a vast majority of my life.  I was a member for 12 years and now I plan the county fair.
7. I commute 80+ miles a day to work.
8.  My favorite vacation spot is Jamaica (hopefully we are headed back there in 2012!)
9.  I LOVE Dr. Seuss books- our minister even incorporated this into our wedding ceremony, it was amazing.
10.  Some day I hope to have a home in the country and raise our future children there
11.  I absolutely LOVE to cook and bake.
12.  I love to travel and hope to do more in the near future.
13.  I have had some of the same friends since we were in preschool.
14.  I will participate in pretty much any sport if invited to do so.
15.  I worked at a gymnastics facility for almost 3 years and have great respect for all of the athletes for all of their time and dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment