Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I failed

I completely failied my 30 day challenge, and I'm totally okay with that.  There have been a lot of things going on lately and the blog was the last thing on the list for the day and I needed sleep.

This past weekend J & I spent the day Saturday chopping wood for our wood fireplace.  It is a lot of work, but when we are in the middle of an Illinois winter, it is SO worth it.

This coming weekend I'm head to Chicago for a wedding and getting to spend time with my pseudo-nephew & niece, Noah & Ruby.  Ruby is just a few weeks old and I can't wait to meet her and give her lots of love from her Central Illinois Family! 

Tomorrow the hubs is leaving for another work trip- boo- he started a new job just after our wedding and it involves travel which is good for him, but I am not a huge fan.  After he gets back it's spring time which means fertilizer application.  He'll be working lots of extra hours and I'm sure our time together will be drastically cut, but this summer things should calm down for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment