Monday, March 7, 2011

I can wish right...

Well since my camera charger has disappeared...I'm going to make a wish list tonight.... I would love to have any of the following:


Canon EOS Rebel T2i Digital SLR Camera with Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS lens

1. A Cannon DSLR camera.  We won't be getting one anytime soon because they are pricey, but I love my mom's and use it when I can!

2.  Instead of being in Illinois, I'd rather be here:




 Negril, Jamaica at the Couples resort.  We spent a week there for our Honeymoon and LOVED! it.  We will be

there again, there is no doubt in my life.


3.  Have an unlimited bank account...HAHAH!!!

4.  Have money to go buy a bunch of new work clothes.

5.  Not have to drive 45 minutes each way to work (which is now costing about $75 a week____UGH!!!)


6.  Be happy with myself and cherish every moment.  Recently, I've been reflecting on how things are working
o

out, and I'm realizing- I stress out way to much about stupid things.  My goal is to relax and not worry about

anything thatdoesn't have to do with me!





7.  Last but not least, I'd love to have one of these:

2011 Chevrolet Corvette 1 2011 Chevrolet Corvette The Super Race and Elegant Car

No comments:

Post a Comment