Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Some of my favorite things

Here are some of my favorite things.  Not anything in particular, some I just like to look at, some I have, some I wish I had....

1. Reebok Running Shoes- I bought these last summer and wear them when I work out.  I have shin splints and when I'm wearing these I don't!  I would buy every color if I could!




On Amazon $59.99

2. These adorable earrings- How awesome are these!  From this etsy shop.  Talk about amazing prices for some seriously cute earrings.  I would wear these pretty much non- stop.  I don't have these sadly.

3. A VW Jetta- Hopefully my next car! :)

4.  Thirty-one Lunch Tote.  My amazing aunt got me one for Christmas and I love it!  It's big enough to bring lunch, and a couple snacks and still fit in the refrigerator if needed.

5.  My iMac.  The Hubs and I bought one shortly after we got married- we had been looking for awhile.  It doesn't disappoint.

6.  The camera J & I got for our anniversary & birthday's from my parents.  It's a great point and shoot and perfect for us when we travel.

7. The weather this "winter" if you can call it that.  Loving the 40 degree temps that allow for runs outside.

8.  The renovations underway at our home.  The spare room is gutted right now and I'm loving that Jeff & I are working together to make it what we want!

9.  My sweet friend Kristi got some great news about their adoption recently!

10.  I've blogged more in the last 3 weeks than the last year :)



No comments:

Post a Comment