Saturday, January 22, 2011

5 Months ago

5 Months ago yesterday Jeff & I were married.  Looking back I can't believe it has already been 5 months, and I look forward to many, many more years together.  Here are some shots from our wedding day!






We had the best wedding party.  They are all incredible people and we are fortunate enough to have them as our friends!


Our Nephew Sid was the ring bearer and he was pretty darn cute :).

We didn't do anything special because is 5 months really that special?  Not in my eyes but it has been a great 5 months.  This weekend the hubby is on a guys trip snowmobiling in Wisconsin so I hope he's have a blast.  I'm hanging out in the warm house with the extra special baby---
Our Baby Boy Kuba.

Hope you have a great weekend!

GO BEARS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow five months already. Chris and I just hit the three month mark and I couldn't believe it. Time sure flies.

    ReplyDelete