Sunday, October 28, 2012

26


How far along: 26 weeks

How big is baby: the size of a head of lettuce. 1.5-2.5 lbs. according to TheBump. 

Weight Gain/Loss: 10 lbs. total

Maternity clothes: Still mixing and matching, some regular clothes are getting a little too short in the tummy area.  I do love my jeans I got from Old Navy though!

Stretch marks: Nope

Sleep: Good when I can fall asleep and stay asleep.  Lots of insomnia during the middle of the night usually 3-5am

Best Moment of the Week: Feeling lots of movement, all of the progress Daddy got done on the nursery.  Seeing the baby's furniture set up and getting my ideas together to get things finished and ready for a little one.  Hearing Daddy say he can't wait to see this baby and getting excited about all of the milestones coming up

Movement: Yes! It is an amazing feeling- I'm sure I'll be tired of the kicks by the end, but I'm loving it now.

Symptoms: growing belly, getting full faster, insomnia at nice

Food Cravings: Nothing really- wishing I had a better appetite and wanted to eat but somedays I just force myself to eat.

Gender: We'll find out in January or early February!

No comments:

Post a Comment