Thursday, October 4, 2012

23 Weeks

How far along: 23 weeks


How big is baby: the size of a grapefruit- about 10.5-12 inches long, 12-20 ounces so hopefully past the l lb. mark!

Weight Gain/Loss: up about 5 lbs. total

Maternity clothes: I've noticed a lot in the last week that I'm able to mix and match maternity and non-maternity clothing.
Stretch marks: Nope


Sleep: Last night was horrible.  I've gotten a few good nights in the past week


Best Moment of the Week: Feeling lots of movement, progress on the baby's room, and making decisions about the room.


Movement: Yes! It is an amazing feeling- I'm sure I'll be tired of the kicks by the end, but I'm loving it now.


Symptoms: growing belly, insomnia


Food Cravings: Popcorn still, and I've been craving a donut- I just haven't given into the craving yet.


Gender: We'll find out in January or early February!

Still no picture this week, hopefully our internet will be up and working soon!  They are working on the problem. (We just changed providers thanks to a hefty discount with the hubby's work and it's a new tower- we are the only one on it, so we are dealing with the quirks.  Eventually it will work!)  Until then I have the internet at work and if needed at home on hub's phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment