Friday, October 19, 2012

25 down....15 to go!

Pictures are back!  I will catch up and post all of them from the last few weeks this weekend!

How far along: 25 weeks 1 day


How big is baby: the size of a head of cauliflower. 13.6-14.8 inches long and 1.5-2.5 lbs. according to TheBump. 
Weight Gain/Loss: 8 lbs. total

Maternity clothes: mixing and matching.  I do love my jeans I got from Old Navy though!
Stretch marks: Nope


Sleep: better, but I think it's because I'm just exhausted when I finally get to bed.


Best Moment of the Week: all of the movement is still surreal to me and I love it!


Movement: Yes! It is an amazing feeling- I'm sure I'll be tired of the kicks by the end, but I'm loving it now.


Symptoms: growing belly, getting full faster


Food Cravings: Soups and not my ordinary foods- always looking for something new to try recently.


Gender: We'll find out in January or early February!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment