Friday, January 31, 2014

Getting to Know You!

I'm linking up today with A Blonde Ambition for a fun little "Confessional Friday"
Getting to Know You Edition - Post Template

1. Your name:  Natalie


2. Where you're from:  Illinois- not anywhere close to Chicago :)


3. What do you do with your days? (Work, SAHM, student, etc.)  I work as an assistant and plan events large and small

4. Tell us about your family (photos are great!)  I've been happily married to my Husband Jeff for 3 1/2 years.  Last January we welcomed our Daughter, Blair.  We also have one pup-child, an English Mastiff, Kuba.

5. What are your dreams and goals-  My dream is to figure out what I want to be when I grow up ;)  Okay, so maybe not, but my dream is to raise a centered child that loves her family.  My goals is to be the best mom I can be to Blair and any future siblings.

6. Why did you start blogging?  I started blogged to chronicle our life as newly-weds and now parents.  I also started to hopefully gain some bloggy friends.  I've slacked on blogging the last year, but can hopefully turn that around.

7. Maybe tell us some random facts!  I have horrible fashion sense and look to fashion bloggers for ideas/tips/great buys.  I would wear a sweat, shirt, boots, and jeans every day and be fine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment