Wednesday, August 21, 2013

3 Years

Today is our 3 Year Anniversary!  It doesn't seem like it has been 3 years, but they have been 3 of the best years of my life.  It seems like so much has changed in just 3 short years and we keep getting closer and closer to our goals.  
The morning of our wedding I woke up so excited!  I never really felt nervous that day because I knew we were doing the right thing.  I was marrying my best friend and vowing to spend the rest of my life with him.  The day was perfect and we spent it with all of our family and friends- things couldn't have gone better.  It wouldn't have mattered at the end of the day- I was married to Jeff and that was all that mattered.

Jeff-  I love you more than you will ever know and appreciate all you have done for me.  I know that you will love me until we are old.  Seeing our family expand and see you with Blair has been one of the most amazing things to experience with you.  You are an amazing daddy to her and best of all a very supporting husband.  I love you to the moon!


Here's to the next 80 years!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment