Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pinterest

Lately, I have discovered the world of pinterest (Need an invite?  Just let me know!)  Follow me here.  I love looking at all of the different ideas that others have as well as design aspects.

Some of my favorites lately have been design/remodel ideas.  Jeff and I are toying with the idea of a major renovation at our house.  We've pretty much decided that we are going to be here for awhile, so we might as well make it like we want it.  Here are some ideas I have found that I would love to go into our renovation.

Bathroom-  We have  a full bath in our master bedroom that desperately needs work done!
something very sleek, yet traditional
-a tiled shower
-no bath tub ( we have another bathroom with a tub)
-NO CARPET ON THE FLOOR!!!
-calming color
-functional, something that doesn't require lots and lots of time to clean and keep organized

More ideas later

No comments:

Post a Comment