Saturday, December 3, 2011

It's time to keep up on this!

I have been blog absent lately--again.  I am going to try and make writing down my daily happenings at least once a week, if not two.  The last few weeks have been pretty slow around here.

Jeff & I had a nice Thanksgiving by ourselves.  He has been working a lot, so we just stayed home.  I made a turkey breast, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, and dressing.  It was pretty good if I do say so myself.

This weekend-well tomorrow- we are headed to Soldier Field!  I got Jeff tickets for this game for our anniversary back in August.  I was hoping that by this time in the year he would be able to have the whole weekend off and enjoy Chicago.  Unfortunately, he's working so we will be heading up tomorrow morning and staying until Monday.  It worked out well that my work has a conference on Monday in Chicago so we'll stay overnight and then I"ll head to the conference while Jeff gets to chill out.  If you're watching the game we are in the north end zone in row 16.  I'm excited to go because I have never been to an NFL game, but I love me some football!

via:https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhqisiALm9jXvYQo7PC2oUsZ8ZH20YqqigQz0lQzf2QKaz5ehxCfHpixUEq1Tut7YASwFygXGOcFApzq7EHL-R5QDWPKcTiBdsCKjO9ssvB-JKrJf90Sp5TK5ScfhSYh356cIgttV-wyfQ/s1600/chicago_bears.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment