Thursday, February 17, 2011

Delay-

Our lives have been pretty busy lately, and I can't find the charger for my camera needless to say there will not be any pictures :(.  Last weekend my aunt and uncle from New Hampshire were home so we spent Saturday with them in Saybrook.  It was fun to get to relax with them and catch up.  Saturday evening we went to a 30th Birthday Party for my brother Nathan and Montana Mikes in Champaign.  It was a good time and Nathan got a Bristol Race package from Jena and they will be headed there next month.

Sunday was a recovery day- I think Jeff & I probably slept 50% of the day!

This week has been going well.  Yesterday I took a day off of work to go spend with my best friend Jen and her little guy Noah.  Noah is just about 1 1/2 and is adorable!  He's such a boy and into everything.  Jen has about 6 weeks left in her 2nd pregnancy and I'm anxious to see if I will have another niece or nephew.  I think niece but we'll find out when the baby arrives.  The baby will be here no later than April 1- and Jen is in a wedding on April 2!  Please pray that this baby makes it's arrival about March 20th- so Jen has some time to adjust before having to be matron of honor in her brother's wedding.  We had a great day yesterday just hanging out and catching up.  Today is back to work...only 2 more days..

No comments:

Post a Comment