Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fall 2011

Last weekend I went to Mahomet to watch Sid play soccer in his last game of the year.  He is pretty talented- well when you compare him to the other 4 year olds on his team- he's very talented.  He knows how to take the ball down the field and is notorious for scoring quite a few goals each game.








After his soccer game I drown another 45 minutes south the Tuscola to Ashley & Derek's house.  I finally got to see their home which is very nice!  They have lots of room for future babies :)  When I got to their house we went out to lunch to a little diner in town with very good food.  After lunch Ashley's parents arrived and we went to the Great Pumpkin Patch in Arthur.  I had never been to Arthur before and it's a cute little Amish town.  I'd like to go back again and hit the little shops.  At the pumpkin patch we went through the corn maze, bought some pumpkins, took some pictures, and headed to the bakery.  I picked up some homemade noodles and Ashely's parents picked up some yummy baked treats.

  
Ashley and I have been friends since we were really young. We went to school together from preschool- Senior year.  We still are very good friends and I'm so glad we have stayed in touch!

We took this picture of Derek just for fun- he's almost 7 feet tall- the sign stopped at 6 feet.  He decided he wants to be as tall as the top of the "T" next year!

We all had dinner at Yoder's family restaurant which was great food.  It was a buffet- but the buffet was all homemade food- so good!  And the homemade peanut butter- delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment